Anons without gardens and or who live in cities who are concerned of food shortages-

If your local stores run out of fruits or meats, you can make sure you are getting your basic nutritionally needs met with nutritionally dense food powders until things improve.

Most people stock up on things like rice, beans & poptarts. Though filling, you may feel sick soon if that is all you have. Something to consider.

By adding these in if needed, you will stay healthier, more vital, and strong! If the power goes out they can store at room temp.

Bee Pollen- just 1 teaspoon a day gives you the complete nutritional profile of everything. That alone would keep you covered along with rice and such for filler.

2 Tbls of Hemp powder gets you the same protein as 3.5 oz steak

Acai Powder has an ORAC value ( high antioxidant) to keep on top of free radicals, oxidative stress, and inflammation. 1 tsp a week would do wonders.

Camu Camu powder is high in Vit C. 1 tsp gives 300% daily

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Also stock up on Chlorella and Spirulina. THey are nutritionally complete and Chlorella has tons of protein. You can literally live off of it in a pinch. You can buy it combined together or separate but I would def stock up. Chlorella is also very good at combating radiation sickness.

In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication

Also, try to look up where the brand is sourced. Don't buy any from Chinese or Japanese origin. The Fukishimu explosion from years ago is probably still contaminating the algae production. Some brands are propagated here in US.
I think Mike Adams sells "Clean chlorella"

In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication

YES!!! I was trying to figure out how to fit a green powder in. I have both.

It's easy to overwhelm people with this stuff so I tried to prioritize.

Bee pollen keeps it simple.

Hemp Protein is great and you can throw it on or in anything or drink it in water.

For those not overwhelmed and taking notes, as E.T said, the ocean greens like spirulina or chlorella can help with radiation sickness AND they help remove heavy metals AND have essential Iodine and some Omega 3s, Vit C, phytonutrients, proteins and D.

That would be the next thing I would stock up on in case you lose access to fish in the stores or restaurants for a while- have some bottles of a good Omega 3.

(2) Show this thread