#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twitter testing underway.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👀I am back!!!!

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Not back...no following, no followers, banner photo missing, many other photos taken down (especially screen shots of J6...I was not there but was watching livestream and posting screenshots, which they removed...) and can't do anything. I can, however, see some of what I was doing near the purge, such as analyzing info from J6 and the stolen election. Guessing they didn't like that...permanent ban for violating the rules, spamming or something, they said.

I appealed and just said "I was banned for sharing information that actually was the Truth." and within 30 mins my account was reactivated. My Following and Follower numbers are messed, but everyone I was following I am once again.

In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Still hoping it's somewhere good...

Gave it a shot this morning...did they send you an email or did you just check your account? Just checked, still getting the warning...thanks for the info anyway, it's worth a try. The email they sent me on January 8 2021 says I was banned:

"Specifically, for:

Violating our rules against platform manipulation and spam.
You may not use Twitter’s services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on Twitter."

I thought that was what almost everyone does on Twitter...perhaps it was because it was about the stolen election and J6 FF...Just guessing.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Tried that we will see.. all my followers are at 0 - not that i care

Twitter just seems to be checking basically that you are a Human and you still have access to the Account. Most of it seems to have been reserved so far[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

thanks for sharing, i just tried same- guess ill wait and see!