😇❤️Good and interesting day today. Ran into someone I hadn't seen in a while. She was upset with everything going on in the world. Didn't know if she was red-pilled or not, but then she dropped hints. Haha... In a whisper, she said, "I voted for Trump." I said in a normal tone that I did too, that I love him, and that I believe the election was stolen. She was so happy and then kept talking about what she knew, and then said, "Have you heard of Qanon?" I said, "I follow Q." She said that someone she knows does too and tells her all about what's going on. Says she doesn't have time to look into it, but does get updates. :) Fun! 😁

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

It's nice to meet another anon in person. 🙂
I walked past a man wearing a Q shirt and I had mine on too. We smiled at each other and he tipped his hat to me, I gave him a thumbs up. It was a cool moment.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

That is VERY cool!!👍😇❤️💥

(1) Show this thread