#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twitter testing underway.

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
The Jackson 5 - ABC - YouTube

The Jackson 5 - ABC

Hi Time 😊

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

nice to see ya Bro 👊🏾

Just another truth seeker, seeking the truth

GTSY Time! ❤🐸

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is such good news hun, our Patriots are running low on gas in some places. Nana's visions of the future are amazing, cant wait to get there

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Dare I say, 🖕🏻Twitter- AU is home because that’s where all the accounts I vibe with live.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Love seeing you here Time!

Welcome back Time.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Welcome back Time. It’s good to see you.
I’ll see you on Twitter when the time feels right.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Sounds good, Bro!!

(1) Show this thread

Its indeed to see you out and about, friend! Thanks for the inspiration and#KeepWinning

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

EXCELLENT!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Just in time, 4, you know....!

awesome!! 🥰So glad your here!! Hope you stay with us!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼🍿

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😁😁😁😁😁😁 Timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😁 So good to see you!! Vibed you up😉

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Welcome back ... have a seat and stay a while we miss you :)

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Missed U Bubba

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Time!! You popped in my mind earlier today! I knew you would comment on VK's post. My intuitive skills are on point.😆 Missed you Fren.

Bout time warrior 🤣

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😁🙂There you are!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂Welcome back!!!

Hello Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 IFBAP

Excellent! Congratulations warrior!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Wow! Great to see you post... many of us were extremely worried about you@Time4U2know.

C

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Welcome back!

🕊💜🕊

got those vibes going already :)

Great to see you Time!! 👊🏼🇺🇸👊🏼