Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

The demons are being brought out into the light. May God rebuke them and free us from all evil. I pray for all of Gods children to be protected in your sweet name Jesus!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Libtard's are panicking!

fools. idiots. they prob all got paid to post this stuff...geez..where is the fbi..cia...hate crime!!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Actually it's just all the "sociopaths next door" have been ingeniously drawn out into the light for all to see....
During this planetary shift, everyone is revealing their true inner being, and the Angels of God are taking notes - Naughty vs. Nice.

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Isn't terroristic threatening still a crime, whether on Twitter or not??? Now, the ones just wishing someone would kill him...no problem. But the ones actually saying they are GOING TO kill him (some even telling how)...isn't that illegal? *shrugs* I always thought it was. *confused face*

Fags!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

You shall not kill. These trolls don't learn anything.
Naja... how Q wrote. 4 - 6 % are lost forever and they are in this together.

Butt hurt Bots

These basement dwellers are disgusting. They have never created anything, nor contributed anthing to society, yet they all spew trash from their tiny, ignorant mouths. They should be cut off from welfare and any other freebies they get. Such whiny, creepy losers!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Wow!