I'm sure the Germans and French will enjoy cold showers especially in winter time.

"Western military leaders are doing a poor job of hiding their growing consternation about the progress of Russia in achieving the “de-militarization” of Ukraine. Following Poland’s announcement it was sending T-72 tanks to Ukraine Russia upped the ante:

Russia has suspended gas supplies to Poland under the “Yamal contract” – Polish portal Onet

According to the newspaper, the Russian Federation did not inform the Polish side about the reasons for the suspension of supplies. A crisis group has already been urgently convened in the Polish government.

This is not only a blow to Poland but to other European countries that rely on the gas that travels through the pipelines in Poland. The Germans and French will be taking more cold showers in the coming days. Even in the summer, icy water is not always refreshing."

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response John Atkison to his Publication

(i should be saying this to the author not you 😏)

Except they told Poland if they did not pay in Rubels their gas flow would be shut off... no free gas, Poland refused.
just saying...