We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Day 30 - No pop/soda, no bread, no chips, no fried foods, no junk. I wish I could say I felt better, but maybe that comes in time.

Look into the carnivore diet. You have already done the difficult part by cutting out all of the things you listed. I have had a variety of issues and within a week I felt way better when I transitioned to carnivore. There are a ton of videos on youtube to guide you. Good luck and I hope you start to feel better whatever you decide to do.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KenCoker in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ken Coker to his Publication

Oh I just looked at it. IDK. I'm not a big meat eater. I do like salmon/tuna, and an occasional steak, but I'll look at it further.

In response Ken Coker to his Publication

I will look into that, Ken. Thank you. Once you get past about 2 weeks, it gets better as far as like the pop doesn't even taste good anymore, but you know, old habits die hard. I do miss my little white donuts and sour cream/chive potato ships., lol. That said, I've lost 14 lbs so that's good but I imagine that'll slow down after a while. It's okay because my blood pressure has gone wayyyyyy down so I know though I may not necessarily feel better, my body is better for it. I wish I could stand the taste of water, but I just can't get the stuff to go down. I have to put lemons or limes in it. But it's all good. I will look into that. Thank you so much.