Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Blessings to you, Casey Dee! We love you too!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

see you on anon island 😎

🙏💖☘️

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

TRUTH . ❤️

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

You're in this category too! 🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you beauty . ❤️
I appreciate your sweetness

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amazing peeps....

yea you guys are awesome......kinda like lambs...........just dont forget you need the not so nice lion type people too

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️CaseyDee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

thank

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

I sure missed you CaseyDee! Hope all is well! Glad to see your here posting again!!!😎🦅🇺🇸💞

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just thinking that tribe of wholesome, genuine, loving, and kind is so much bigger, i know cause have seen them again and again, ppl i followed on twitter before i was permanently removed, then here on AU and gab. salt of the earth patriots who love God, country, and their families. though i was fookin’ clueless many pointed me to sources so i could dig for myself. i am forever grateful to those who helped me along the way cause truth is what i wanted. wish i had understood the importance of disinformation and deception from both sides a bit sooner, but all is good. and i am still learning everyday♥️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖✨🙏🏻 lovely heartwarming words 🤗

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

ThanQ . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

We are all Imperfect still, but deep down....YES!!!!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

and just when I was thinking about becoming a stone-cold hearted, argumentative, contentious, name calling, back-biting, arrow shooting, old hag. Oh well!!! Somedays you're the dog, somedays you're the hydrant. I kinda like it this way.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Ditto ❤✌😎

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

UR1❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

ThanQ . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 U R 2 ✅☀️🙌🏼😇✨

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

💖

In response Red Edge to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I love your VIBES girl . 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread