We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before.

- John Perry Barlow

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And this is the same man that JFK jr spent his summers with at the ranch and was mentored by.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

He was also one to "watch the water'

Which has a memory... and has been pumped with so much toxicity and traumatic experience...

The Euphrates is a perfect example of this, Gods holy water is being pumped with exriment.... and we wonder why we are sick!

This man did so much to lay the foundations. I quoted him on my website years and years ago without even knowing who he was...

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Everything about this is brilliant... John, his words, his voice, the production... its so brilliantly crisp...

And perfect... John connects so many of the 'hackers'.. and he spent time with John Kennedy...

I love this so much.

Perfect for now.. I really want him to be alive but he looked so poorly at the end. I still pray for him to be one of the 'Grateful Dead'

LOVE YOU ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WS9DhSIWR0

The Declaration of Independence of Cyberspace / John Perry Barlow - YouTube

www.vimeo.com/filmesombra@caos.neon

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

amen🙏❤️❤️❤️ greatness ahead 🙌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is apparent from his words that he was connected to the God consiousness.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've missed you Doq.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Where have ya been?

(1) Show this thread

Cody 4/26 9:28p
COD.E
DOC

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

Phae, Doc, VK are all back on twitter! I just got back as well! MISS YOU NAT! Im now@MRBOLDSPEAR

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts