God has already won. āœØšŸ™šŸ¼āœØ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! šŸ˜Š

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hahaahaa the best song ever! Kappy..1221 take it away!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Can someone PLEASE tell me about 1221???

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

āœļøIn the video below Kappy is referring to an EO, Executive Order that Pres. Trump Signed basically making it possible for us to RICO or take possession of all properties belonging to human traffickers and corrupt actors across the globe.

āœļøExec order:
asury.gov/news/pr

āœļøKappy ratted out a lot of the Hollyweird Pedos and supposedly Suicided/NOT himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQJaUNzMNE

āœļøAlso it has meaning of being a cosmic alignment that hasnt happened in 100s of years some calling it the Christmas Star Alignment. Closest to Earth since the middle ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN5Dkqag7kI

Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

loving it !!!!

God has already won. āœØšŸ™šŸ¼āœØ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! šŸ˜Š

Wow, I don't remember this one! Thanks tor sharing. No coincidences. ;)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

It was just last week.

(1) Show this thread