the lightning strikes the water .

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK did you ever hear of the ability of going into the water at a beach and within seconds to be teleporting to another body of water? I just watched this interesting interview with Ray yesterday and he spoke of some mind blowing stuff.

i always feel so stupid when i dont get these posts😞

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

I don't get them either, but decoding is not my thing. Everyone has their own little niche - some inspire and give hope; some share info about current events, or spiritual issues, or the cover-up of our true history, or ways to heal the body naturally, or tidbits of insider info. And some decode (apparently not us 😄).
One body, many parts...
and it works well 😁

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

it's not so bad, after all = everything in the end, however, will be fine and in place

(3) Show this thread

thor reference?
thorsday 28th
💧1152
LL?
delta on the julian 15th April
friday 15th ebs?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

is this how it looked when [it] fell to our dimention?

Powerful!
🙌🏻💫⚡️💨🌊

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Planet Address please. Would love to stay in touch❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

😊🙏🤍

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋