Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

My computer went completely black and would not do a thing.
Until it started beeping.
It went...beep...beep...beep.
Three times...like an EBS message coming in...then shutdown completely by turning off itself.
I glanced at my clock, which is way off from the correct time, and it said 9:11.
I waited a second then turned it back on and everything was fine.
I've had enough signs and training to know there are no coincidences.
We are nearing the end (May 1st) of the 13-Days of Preparation on the Satanic Ritual Sacrifice Calendar, which requires fire by sacrifice with emphasis on children.
Pray.
Please pray.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

After work, I got into my car and the radio was playing. The ignition key was still in my hand.

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Super woah...
There is a definite weirdness hanging thick in the air.

This happened to me just minutes after making a gematria decode post on my nephew who was gangstalked by a coven of witches in NE Florida.

Something is about to go down.

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it