#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Could use some prayers for my 11 year old daughter. We spent 5 days in a Hospital 2 weeks ago because she was having major pain behind her eye causing partial blindness , like a migraine. Never found anything wrong after MRI's and a team of Neurologists went over her for days. Now she wakes up this morning again even more blind. Prayers, I could really use prayers for someone to figure out what is wrong with my little princess Abigail.

Pray this out loud with me. Father God, thank You for Abigail and the life that is hers. Thank You for this opportunity to make your healing power manifest in her life. Thank you for taking this situation and fixing what the doctors could not find. Thank You for turning what man is unable to do, into a testimony of healing and supernatural power at work in this life. Thank you for giving Q_King David ~ Z and those closest to Abigail, peace in their hearts that passes understanding and for pouring Your Love over these lives. We give You all the praise and Glory through your Son Jesus.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justin_Seign in this post can reply

In response Justin Seign to his Publication

In Jesus’ Name Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»