Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

35 won !!!!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Elon downloaded TS. 😂😂
You should see the comments on his post. "What's Truth? Why are you posting about a competitor?" Hahaha.
DWAC is up!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I hope the app for Android comes out soon!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

hmm...

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

FOLLOW THE TRUTH 203

YOU ARE THE STORM 203
TRUMP RETURNS 203
ULTIMATE WARRIOR 203
GLORIOUS TRUTH 203
DJT JFK JFK JR TRUTH 203
BREATHTAKING TRUTH 203

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BQQM brotha

NCSWIC

I love this movie!

GM VK!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Q on TS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

.s

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Morning VK.

Something tells me that Dan promoting TS on Twitter and Elon drawing attention to it is a good thing for humanity and truth.

Dan posted this tweet at 2:04 AM ET.

Nov 22, 2017 11:32:01 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 22, 2017 11:30:47 PM EST
Anonymous
>>150559154
What's up Q, please tell me life will get better. Growing tired and need hope.
>>150559263
We are winning bigly.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1519195804342403077?s=20&t=XaLA--EfZulQmgSsuoBGDw

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 3:51>15:51>66

Looks like it’s heading that way.

Drop 66
If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

🙏👍🙏

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

bridge

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

&

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

iL Donaldo account on Twitter is still being shadow banned and “they” took me off as a follow on his account. Mr. Whale tweeted sale is not complete and it is a publicity stunt to raise their stock and will fall apart. VK is there going to be some twist about this Elon Musk sale? Like they are pretending they are allowing it to make share holders happy and distract but in the end they will never allow it? I have to admit I was kinda shocked when I heard that it was going through. Especially at a time when “they” are so fooked already.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

makes sense not really a conspiracy to me Twitter has been around most of people already on there . truth social is new . and when people are forced to not like whatever platform their on their going to go to a new platform . 🙄 stay woke tho

...!!! are we suprised?....@vincentkennedy let me know if you go on twit;.. i cant go on as sgt thursday;...will have to start again... will ask for your help with Canada....many awake here... many follow queen Romana...

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

can people from Aus join yet?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Jess 369 to her Publication

no, I'm still waiting 🙂

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Bridge, anyone?

WIN WIN❤️🤙

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

I like Koba's Twitter banner pic.
Stars > Dots ✨😎✨

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I love too💫💫💫I like here. I like this place where there are people with the same intuition. Even if my words don't get through💞

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

We are all Stars!

(2) Show this thread