Brave Vladimir Putin has banned Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances.https://www.truthinsideofyou.org/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Vladimir is our EUROPEAN Trump. We need this two leaders for better world

Always appreciated him.

way to go! this is great. standing his ground!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

❤️🇺🇸☝️I 've Always thought he was good 🍿 he is right in time 💯

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

"on

(1) Show this thread

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

👊Go Vladi P !!!

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

face the fact....Putin dont play....

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

One of just 3 countries worldwide not under the bootheels of the Global Banking Cartel. Go Putin!!

PUTIN IS WHITE HAT SLEEPER in ALLIANCE

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Putin said the NWO PLAN is dead. He is part of the Alliance. Thats why they (Cabal,Media) started the Russia collusion crap in the first place and thats why they freaked out when they met in person.They Knew..

Wow, good move, Putin!

This is exactly why there's so much "Russian Collision."

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

always knew he was with US.

oh, and he means it! I would hate to be them, if they cross him. He impressed me when he banned Monsanto from Russian territories.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Russia First? What is he trying to do make Russia Great Again? How dare him.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I never felt he was evil, I believe he is part of the plan

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

I truly believe Trump, Xi and Putin are working together to destroy this cabal with India too!

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Go hard like Vladimir Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ZwnGwY76I