things that make you go ‘hmm’…

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

There is no way Trump won’t end up back on Twitter in some form. Twitter’s reach far surpasses anything Truth Social can hope to
acheive at anytime in the near future. Trump must reach the masses.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Anyone catch the “ weight and sea “ …. wait and see 👀

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Didn’t GEORGE say they would never go back to twitter?

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

They just said...Not unless Trump went back to Twitter...but they doubted he ever would. But looking forward to something doesn't mean you'll join or participate? Perhaps looking forward to watching what goes on?

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I'm wondering how many people from here went back to twitter? I tested the waters view a few snarky tweets. So far so good. It would be nice to find friends from here on twitter.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Made In America to her Publication

I decided to go back but with a new account. Not many big accounts there yet.
I want to see how the flow of truth plays out.
@1111scribe

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Made In America to her Publication

I would like to go back just to be able to see certain accounts. I was suspended permanently. It may not happen, but it's okay. Anonup is my favorite place. I haven't even tried to join Truth Social yet.

(2) Show this thread

YES 👍🏼

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Different from what they said yesterday, but let's see what happens :)

(1) Show this thread

Watch The Water

they said they are not on twitter.

In response Just Mark to his Publication

merger + switch

(1) Show this thread