I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I have no desire to join TS, or migrate back to twatter. I'm here for but a moment.

a glorious moment it is...

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I joined and already regret it... it’s too much about getting followers (which I fell into as well) and seems the fakes are starting to show. Some good posts but nothing like here “at home”.

I’m on TS, but don’t like all the trains…prefer content over followers. I love how AU seems to fly under everyone’s radar; it’s never mentioned when anyone is talking about alternate social media like Gab, Rumble, etc…

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DogsAtPlay in this post can reply

Can someone please tell me what AU is? Thnx

In response Suza Suza to her Publication

AU = AnonUp.com (our social media site)
AU = GOLD (element symbol)

Double meanings are a frequent occurrence around here.. 😉😉😉

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

❤️🇺🇸🐸I completely agree, we got a special place here. So glad I found it when I did! Love our AU Fam!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

trains, planes & boats :/
totally agree with you🙌🏼

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Those who need no recognition have the win...

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

YESSSSSSSS.......... we are not in it for FAME"

This statement is beyond truth...

(2) Show this thread