#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Koba had a patent.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok so logic.....
Why would we for a second believe that Trump took control of every major COUNTRY ON THE PLANET a couple years ago and would not take control of Jack ie.. twit wit and Zuck, ie fb??

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

proof of twit takeover exists.
DoDa

And was this not “THE TWEET” ?
(I remember a Q drop that was a screenshot from this account)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Refref67 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Ryan Trump to his Publication

I thought it met the criteria
The Q post never specified it would be Trump tweeting it

And that account was suspended in the "great purge"