Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

helps with the adjustment ;)
2πŸ‘‡πŸ»

I’m finding your statement to be very true! I think that being able to switch frequencies, back and forth as we see fit, or feel the need to do so, is quite the blessing.
Btw, I like that 514 frequency, for example.β˜ΊοΈπŸ’—

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

πŸ„πŸ₯°

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

easier said than done. i have a wife thats asleep, a 4yo and a new puppy....but i’ve got heart. heart and no sleep.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Heart is all you need and the willingness/desire to assist in lessening the suffering of those around you in order to lessen your own. πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This keeps coming to me.. i feel like i can no longer talk to most of my fsmily or past friends...maybe it is because i moved on...rapture in Revolutions seems like a different meaning to me now

Level Up!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ€

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

working on that consciousness journey, not yet where i want to be, but fooking further up that scale than when i startedπŸ’“

(2) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

inknow it all cut the bullshit

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I have noticed especially yhe last few months

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Same πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

W