#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been on my tractor all day trying to make as little eye contact with my neighbors. Once I make eye contact I HAVE to help. Just got back in now. What I miss?

Posted on telegram yesterday. I pushed it to twitter. I haven't been evicted yet though so we shall see.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

BUST THEIR sorry asses, pedivores lost. YAY, TY to these two patriots.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

I posted to FB, lets see if I get fully banned.. Currently shadow banned indefinitely... kek!!

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

That's awesome! I texted the number below and reported the white house and Walmart, and they did nothing, so I told them that I would see them at the tribunals.

(1) Show this thread

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

If indeed Donald Trump, Rudy Gulliani, other members of Congress, Tony Bobulinski, Deleware Police, FBI, etc all KNOW & have seen Hunter's laptop with the evidence of underage sex, pedophilia, sex trafficking, Hunter having sex with what appears to be Obama's (fake) daughter...why are these scumbags NOT BEING ARRESTED??? WHEN??? WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR??? Will Justice EVER BE SERVED??? People are so tired of hearing that things are going to happen, only to see them not happen. I hear it every single day. People have lost hope.

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

We're beyond hoping for arrests by the corrupt justice system at this point. Criminals aren't going to arrest themselves, obviously.

We have one hope left. The military. For a good long while I embraced this hope and thought what a brilliant plan it was. But enough time has passed that I'm starting to wonder if it was always a false hope.

Now I see Don Jr. is playing the role of an advocate for justice. But advocation won't get us anywhere. Remember, criminals won't arrest themselves.

So where is the military? They have an oath. Where is the EBS? It has been silent. WTF is going ON?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

They are waiting for the correct time!
Timing is everything.
Come out at the wrong time possibly something could go wrong
Patience are being learned.
Were closer than we were

(2) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

i posted it on the dreaded FB - fact checkers will prolly zap me 🤣🤣🤣