🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

😆😆

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

If Q turns out to not be real, I'll have to forego all trust in Man and go live with God alone in the woods.😬

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

that is how one would acquire a Demon Familiar?

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

No, it's how one would get away from all the demonic familiars roaming society and simply live in peace.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

several magicians would claim otherwise?

Well, pity for them.

Just be safe!

I can say the same for anybody staying within society, lol. We're not meant to stay and live amongst the demonic. God warns us to leave it behind, and that to stay is to perish.

Good luck.😉

I second that...
My best days have been alone with God, lost somewhere along the creak in the forest.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it