#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

My team of girls is the BEST there is.
I feel so lucky to have them. We have practiced for SO LONG for what we are ALL about to do.
Once all of us here on Anonup are sharing research & memes & Bible knowledge together on my decodes, then we will be ready to go back to twit.

If you want to speed this up, please work with us sharing research & memes and Bible knowledge- whatever you know & are good at- join in and share! This is what the military is nudging us to do.
The faster we do it, the faster the fun comes.

I love you all and I hope we can all put our differences aside, merely to share information in an organized manner.

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
=)

Isn't that what we are already all doing? It is from my birds eye view.

Gods in control... the very best way is to keep on keep on handing it over... that gives God the opportunity to intercede on our behalves and that is when we become the witnesses to Gods glory.. which is already embedded within the numerical sphere... and provable.

That is my current learning... I and its yielding results.. though I am still, I have to say, a little hap hazard about remembering that.

Which is where you all come in..

I love you.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

God is teaching us all to dance, cosmic space dancing for the win!

God is teaching us all to dance, cosmic space dancing for the win!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

Yes. Double yes. Double portion yes.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Yes, but we need to thread it all together in an organized way. Closely.
Remember how threads used to be on old twitter?
Remember how much knowledge people would contribute in one long mega thread?

Its gonna be beautiful I promise! Organization is key.

I love you too!
=)

It is totally worth it and when we fully trust God, he will put us in the right places at all the right times. Follow the heart, does a decode trigger a thought? Entertain the thought and see what Jesus says about the thought. We are divinely guided, when we real eyes this, everything unlocks. Do not be afraid to put yourself out there, God's got full control.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I would agree that organising the data in a format that people can assimilate is useful, though I also believe that one person making it visible once is all that's actually needed to bring it into the collective awareness and that if we keep speaking into the reality that there is something for us 'to do' then we are in a tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow trap & trying to get out of the trap.. IS THE TRAP.
And yet. I also have my own trap I am trying to get out of... and I do organise that data and I do fight the battles with it but locally. I don't feed it back to you guys, you are all good to go... there's nothing I have that you need, you already can think for yourselves.
I create power points with 100-300 slides... tens of thousands of screenshots I organise. But uploading that is not so easy... so at the moment I am trusting that I should just keep on doing it.

(2) Show this thread