So if Trump doesn't go back to twitter than who will post Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.? If someone of note that everyone trusts doesn't post this then what?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bdub4619 in this post can reply

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

In response Bdub 777 to his Publication

Maybe Elon... maybe the Commander and Thief...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

honestly..i think that ship has sailed....The storm is already here and we are in the middle of it.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The military "on his order" will post the message we are waiting for

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Carey Lou to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

my spirit animal will .

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Got it!

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

POTUS acct always exist, and anons already know who is really behind the POTUS acct (since mil is in control due to Insurrection Act activated post 1/6 or back on 12/8/20 w/ 45's distinct/key covert speech for the Operation Warpspeed summit)...may have a BIDAN actor picture on the acct, but we'll just have to wait & see...#PANIC