#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

A degree simply means you are good at memorizing enough correct answers to test questions to merit a piece of paper saying that memorized enough test question answers correctly to get that piece of paper. It does not at all express any measure of intelligence, or wisdom especially. Some of the most confounding debates I have ever engaged in have been with those possessing degrees. Anyone who dedicates years of their lives, and hundreds of thousands of dollars investing in things you can literally "get for free" open source are fools I always thought. reading comprehension is the key to understanding anything transferred in text format. All educational textbooks are written for self-teaching, The instructor/professor/teacher is only there to assist those who cannot understand what they read well enough and need verbal coaching.
Questioning science IS science! Getting that through someone's head with a degree in any field of science is near impossible.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I’m guessing you have not acquired a degree. Don’t be jelly, go get you one.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Angel Johnson to her Publication

Why? Jelly? I am not even remotely! I have reading comprehension (tested) surpassing the average level of anyone possessing any degree. I can get whatever I desire to know via the internet and order books to continue from there.
I am a 55yr old high school dropout living ridiculously comfortably, fully retired (literally), so why would I ever do so? I did that through self-application and self-teaching/researching. Why would I have any desire to do so? My coffee table is covered with 11 books on tax codes, law, Constitutional Case Law, Trust Law, and Commerical Codes this morning with a cup of coffee that I will dive in later and continue self "schooling" with. School always proved a hurdle and hindrance...never an aid. I do not need to work so why earn a degree in any field and have to "go to work" somewhere with it?

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

My story is very similar to yours, but I am 56 and retired for 3 years....I have no reason to get a degree....ever. I just taught myself to read music and play the keyboard with zero musical training prior.....from some books and a few YT videos. No doubt it will be years before being able to play complicated pieces, but I am thoroughly enjoying it even now. I can learn anything I want to learn, and I have the time to do it too. 😉

I love life free of the yoke of the task master!!! Especially when I am sure I still have only lived half of it!

In response Stacy Landis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it