Good Morning Patriots.

Think this is going to be next biz.

Future of building.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I love it, (I've checked this out over the years), but it wouldn't pass muster here in NZ. No steel! Our earthquake rules require steel, so when the big shake hits, you DON'T get upstairs coming down to meet you.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Gonna make it more difficult DIYers to "flip" ugly houses into gems. But yes, 3Dprinting houses would change the game altogether.

Goodluck trying to bring that into Australia. Council building permits are very tough.
You need a permit to breath freshair these days...

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

No more bricks. Just mortar, and by machine
At my age
I'm way good with that

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God natt Z(zzzz)😄🕊
its 23:08

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Looks like a beautiful idea, especially since the humans are overseeing the robots, instead of the other way around.

Looks like a beautiful idea, especially since the humans are overseeing the robots, instead of the other way around.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

interesting because this tech has been around for awhile. why now? lol

books, painting, walks in nature

Very usefull in case of earthquake, floods, and more. But even better are housings that can be moved to an other location?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘Good late morning VK!

Nana will make a deal, if that specific zim bond for humanitarian projects pays out we were told to buy, I have 2 projects to spend the money on.

✍️Community child care facilities that encourage children from birth to school age or longer to connect with their own souls and God/Creator as early in life as possible because I believe this to be the single most important thing we can do for the evolution of humanity.

✍️Homes for the homeless, as you are saying alternatives for homeless. No one on this planet should be without a home if they want one.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ill do homes for the abandoned animals. 😛

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

concrete or ? 3d printer

The Best Is Yet To Come.

Caps = 62 > 512.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Oh and great morning VK!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Yep we had a lady who was interested for a bit in buying our stucco and stone business in Denver. She got these home building printers for free from government grants to build homes. She is making a killing i guess.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good morning VK! May your day be GOD blessed Patriot! ❤️👍😊

good morning ❤️🌞

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

777 Gods number 🙏

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Good morning! Have a great day!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Houses 3D-printed in just 24 hours now shipping in California
Using a unique UV-curable synthetic stone material, Mighty Buildings has created a process for 3D-printing an entire 350-square-foot housing unit in just 24 hours.

https://www.cnet.com/science/houses-3d-printed-in-just-24-hours-now-shipping-in-california/

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

On face value, it looks like 3D Printing a building using concrete.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Good Morning, VK. Hope you’re having a good day.

This could go a lot of ways, but, in the end, [they] fooked and God Wins!

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 20.
Caps3 = 6.
Caps = 62 🪞 26 > 8 > 44.
TS = 9:37.

https://qalerts.app/?n=62
https://qalerts.app/?n=937

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My brother did something like this building house in Spring Lake. The foundation was dugout and a company came in and installed the foundation in one day but I want to say it was like comcrete panels that were placed. It was much more efficient.

good morning VK, I went to see my dr today about chronic bicep tendinopathy & he was sick w covid day4 of head cold touching my arms all up in my face, please pray for me and everyone else he has been infecting for his money😆😆😆🤣🙏🤠😎 he said at least he got his shots, he didnt get it that bad😉🙄 ✝️🙏😑😔🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

20 second video.
TS 9:37

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

me thinks a re-introduction to geo-polymere.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Groovy :)

(1) Show this thread