Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Why, they're leftist narcissistic hypocrites
I could go on but I'm trying to be halfway civil 😛

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Robert Reich (The 5th Reich) I used to bust his balls everyday when I was on Twitter...Can't wait to find him and several others and start kicking them in the nuts again lololol

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

When a private company is subsidized with public funds, the company is no longer private.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

that past name though….

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Why do we care what he says? 🤷‍♀️

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

I think he was 'dropped' as a child.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Go ahead underestimate President Trump!
I love it when this happens
Bamm they will be hit with a huge wake up call, Trump knows all!
Trump is a winner!

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

they lack the rudder of truth... so they blow which ever way the wind goes.