Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You want to save your own life and your loved ones lives?

Never step foot into a hospital ever again............ unless absolutely necessary.

Even then, you should seek alternatives.

They killed my fooking friend😖 They are murderers.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

My cousin (51) will be buried this week from getting cancer from a round up and “covid” ended up on a vent and passed. I’m pretty sure he was vaxxed as well.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

So sorry for your loss😔

(1) Show this thread

They killed my mom as well 01/07/22 😢. Of course her Death Certificate said Covid, but I know better.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Angel Blue to her Publication

God be with her and with you, Sister.
🙏❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angel Blue to her Publication

Im so sorry. 😔

(2) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I'm sorry for the Tragic loss of your friend. may they Rest In Peace.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

ThanQ it was so senseless

(1) Show this thread