Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thought I'd been unsuspended, but I was wrong.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

yes !!!!!

vanguard and black rock are still the biggest stock holders for twitter. elon is not saving shit. hes one of them in disguise. aleays was aleays will be. be careful.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Its how funny how no one asked why Zuckface did not buy twitter Kim. Down she goes.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

So Twitter had the β€˜Great Purge.’ Maybe we should call the next period the β€˜Great Undoing.’

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Love it!

or UN-Red 1, but I like yours better lol

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Or the Great Truth Surge!

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Let's Go!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I just stopped in to see your feed, see what I missed and to make sure you are still kickin it ol' skool...
Be well my brother.

(1) Show this thread

id love to have my original account back 😞

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Whos 2know to her Publication

Same

(1) Show this thread