What would happen if Elon unlocks all of the anon accounts and we all made the same exact post on our return? 🤯

"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

Only people mentioned by @Reflex in this post can reply

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

11. 111. 11 😎

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

That would be EPIC... LFG! 👊💥😎

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

I'm all in.
Tell me when.

Got thrown off Twitter again for the 9th time since Dec 9 2021.
I was back less than 48 hours and was well-behaved this time.

"My fellow Americans the storm is upon us..."

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

7 dots. 😉

In response Trilby Smith to her Publication

I sort of teaches you to be reasonable, and learn what topics not to lean too heavy on. It helps to build up a following in some irrelevant stereotype interest, like Bitcoin, or whatever, and gain followers based on that interest before going full Red Pill. Least, I've found.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That'd be powerful AF.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Great idea! - And we did it simultaneously! Would have to coordinate our time zones!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

flash mob

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

is this why VK said to clear our cache?

im sure most of us have multiple suspended accounts.. LOL
GREATEST MOVIE EVER🍿

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

@Phaethon ... I seem to remember a preview of something like this

Lyran Warrior Helping To Liberate The Planet...T H E L I G H T S Y S T E M...I'm In The Future...5th Angel.....Love My A.R.T.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

I'm in, friend.

Got thrown off again today after being back less than 48 hours and I was well-behaved the entire time.

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

You are so slick!

If that doesn't happen, lets you and me write the film...