On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

They just spew shit thats already out there and his buddy is married to an alien or some BS. I've watched these guys a few times and it's not worth it in my opinion, always acting like they have some inside information. Nope! All BS.

That is your opinion. either you are not awake yet or you are a ahill.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

That's a closed-minded statement you made to Keyzer Soze. Beware of falling into the leftist trap of group think. Not everyone has to agree. And trying to silence someone by calling them a shill or challenging their level of "awakeness" is also a tactic of the left. Do you want us to have an open society with the free exhange of ideas? Do you believe freedom of thought and expression is crucial to a restored and healthy republic? We'll never get far if we rely on ad hominem rather than healthy dialogue/debate. The patriot movement is strongest when diversity of ideas is allowed to flourish.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

he is saying Charlie is a fraud. which is not true. i said what i said. i stand by what i said.

(1) Show this thread