Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the BIRD sing
Btw how is maxwell doing?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

RAD . I want one or two! They R AWESOME

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

That's awesome! I always thought that was monkeys making that sound 😁

I love to hear them !!!

This is a kookaburra for the non🇦🇺 anons… keep them Aussie animals coming VK!

I used to enjoy sailing on Lake Michigan with my family. I never worried about a squall, but did experience 20ft swells. Its the only time I ever got sea sick. Ginger snaps did the trick…and we won the race. They used to call me eagle eye’s because I could spot the buoyes on the horizen. To this day, I know what a Cunningham is.

Interesting boat name.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow VK that is cool as shit right there.
God's imagination for creation was amazing.

Can we reset this game now and get back to the creating part?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

2 images
Q posts Re: “laugh”

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🔆

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Who’s twittering now?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Is someone singing today?

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Referring to the Cookaburra? That's what I thought too!! I'm loving it. And this cookaburra - I always imitated the sound when out in the forest - freaked my cousin out b/c she didn't know it was ME doing it -- I'd turn away from her and further away -- the look on her face was priceless!!!! (can only imitate the latter part)

(1) Show this thread

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

OMG 😵🤣lol I can do that exact sound; but only in front of my man and my bestie; but have to be feeling the right vibe’s🙃

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

⛔️⛔️⛔️

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

❤️What ever the meaning, I am enjoying all of these feathered and furry animals!! This is called a good day for Marie!

Wizard of Oz.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

signing birds and exploding heads have the same ring today...

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

sounds familiar 😂

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

No words ...

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

When does a bird sing? Now!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Friday?

(1) Show this thread

11:11 🥰

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

“when does a bird sing”

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

The sound you make when Musk purchase of Twitter is finalized.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sorry, sounds like Kameltoe harris or possibly Hilary?

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Thats equally adorable and hilarious 😂

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥