Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

MEME

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 11:05

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Didnt VK just very recently post with a timestamp of 12:34 mirrored 4321. Countdown?
Maybe just coinkydink?

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

All I can see is F and F….False Flag?
🤷🏼‍♀️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

the last time the French were this pissed, heads rolled.

As free and fair as our 2020…

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

She should not have conceded.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Non!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

did you mis-spell fook'd? Twice?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

US Election rigged
German Election rigged
France Election rigged

All is going according to the Plan.

Viva la Revolution.

knew thia would happen...just like Trudeau

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Surely not!
Nana thinks they still cheating.
I saw a post this morning that said she is Patrick Kennedy's cousin!

No , rigged as the last decades !

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

"optics are important"....doesn't just apply to the US

I'm not sure how you fix this.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Free and fair my …

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

On a side note...This looks staged 🤷‍♀️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

Yes. Ready, set, go……enter blond lady from the left.

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Most unlikely to have been free and fair. There was evidence of pre-spoiled paper ballots for Le Pen. There are signs of bulk uploads in the graphs (except for Le Pen). However, this is France. Such scenes of noisy protest can probably be shot most nights!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

N. O. …..

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

De ja vue

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Oregon has a cherry-picked committee dreaming up new election rules behind closed doors. What fairness are they scammin now?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

This mirror mirror on the wall who's stealing the election crap has to stop. We love you France and sending prayers for justice and peace.
How many guns pointed at her to concede?

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Why did she concede so quickly? I am just befuddled by all of this.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

bring on the guillotines

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Let's see how French People react in the next days...