TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

** Question about this site **

I have been trying to respond to a DM from my Android phone. Has anyone been able to do this? I truly believe it is an issue with me; I just don't see a conversation box or anywhere to type a message back.

Any ideas?

(I don't want to bother@Kobayashi with this. He is dealing with such bigger issues!)

Thanks, Y'all!

Beware of any DMs from people you don't know and sometimes people you do. It's almost always a nuke code. That happened to me twice on Twitter. I would just send a new DM to whoever's trying to send you something and go from there. everyone advises against opening DMs, especially when there's a link to open.πŸ€ͺ

In response Victoria Zink to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Wow...thank you very much for the advice!!! I honestly had no idea. Good thing is this specific person said he was going to look for something for me and was just telling me how sorry he is he couldn't find it.

I promise I will pay attention!
Thank you! ❀️