Not Michael and Hussein. Barbara, or whatever his real name was, & George were first gay couple in White House.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

George H Scherf Jr.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nevermind . . . Dan just answered my questions, lol.
Oh GOD get me off this insane asylum.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I always thought she was manly looking but then how did all the kids get here, lol??? I mean I don't need a birds and the bees talk . . . I just don't get how the kids get here . . . oh dear GOD I feel like I am in a bad nightmare.

In response Mike Morgan to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my gosh, I have to laugh, otherwise I will cry.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

OMG, Betty White was the mom of all of those BUSH kids???? Get out a here . . . C'mon Dan, this is really bizarre.

(1) Show this thread

Sorry but i´m not sure they were the first

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

🤢

All there kids were cloned into existence probably!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Mr. Crowley - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Epic/LegacyMr. Crowley · Ozzy OsbourneThe Essential Ozzy Osbourne℗ 1980 Epic Records, a division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleased o...