I honestly donĀ“t understand why Trump works with this corrupt Apple

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Does his boyfriend call him Kylie-poo?

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Says the Antifa turd.

I fucking hate these people

ŠžŃ‡Šµ Š½Š°Ńˆ, ŠŗŠ¾Ń˜Šø сŠø Š½Š° Š½ŠµŠ±ŠµŃŠøŠ¼Š°, Š“Š° сŠµ сŠ²ŠµŃ‚Šø ŠøŠ¼Šµ Š¢Š²Š¾Ń˜Šµ, Š“Š° Š“Š¾Ń’Šµ цŠ°Ń€ŃŃ‚Š²Š¾ Š¢Š²Š¾Ń˜Šµ, Š“Š° Š±ŃƒŠ“Šµ Š²Š¾Ń™Š° Š¢Š²Š¾Ń˜Š° Šø Š½Š° Š·ŠµŠ¼Ń™Šø ŠŗŠ°Š¾ Š½Š° Š½ŠµŠ±Ńƒ

Wow they are still sticking with the white nationalist and J6 insurrection hoaxes, shows you how desperate they are.
The sides are really changing rapidly in Trump's absence, their narrative has fallen to bits

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Kyle looks like a little girly man doesn't he? Is he woke? YA THINK? LOL

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Kyle has no dick...

He lives by virtue signaling, his only attention is the likes and vacuous responses, he receives from other dickless Kyles.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ā¤ļøāœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸŠ

Ok- now it makes sense! Take ā€˜em all down by showing their true colorsā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚