🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴 this video captures the first use of explosives on J6 (presumably by the police) at around 1:20 pm

The police flinch; the crowd roars. It's all too predictable.

I'm not sure the original source of the video, but it's from an hour and a half long stream

t.me/stephenhorn
t.me/j6documentary

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

There is a vid of the cop throwing the flashbang

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Here's the video of the Police throwing a Flash Bang at the crowd on Jan 6.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

nice. there is another one also.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

actually see the cop throw it in the one that I am talking about. I think i saved it somewhere

this isn’t cop throwing, but the slow mo’s are amazing to see it

https://twitter.com/Pete2Shawn/status/1409258852932009988?s=20&t=x3BTziSifKKW-U-lV08EaQ

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Every institution is corrupted. We'll be interesting to see how are they going to end it. People got shot dead in France, just for standing up against corruption/stolen elections. There are no consequences for leftist, whatever they do. It is justified. People are dying in Ukraine, from both sides...

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Having issues loading videos today so I hope it works.