My 14 yr old daughter just came and told me that some schools are now going to check all female students to see if they have female parts or are transgender and only femlaes will be checked. HELL NO! NOT ON MY WATCH! No school will have my daugter strip to see if she's an actual male or female. Her birth certificate states she was born female and that's that. You touch my child in anyway & your messing with a momma bear protecting her cub & I will rip you to shreds right in front of EVERYONE. Ohio & Idaho are the two states so far she says will be doing this for the following school year. 😡

Only people mentioned by @WarriorHorse in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Warrior Horse to her Publication

If the school insisted, I would immediately file a criminal complaint against an unknown perpetrator on suspicion of pedophilia and harassment. The daughter definitely has her pediatrician. Ideal to arrange with other parents. They have no right to do that. Basic Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I live in Idaho!! Over my dead body!

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Not a rumor

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

👍😎👍😎👍😎🙏Get after it damn!!!!! You are a MOMMA BEAR!!!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

I would rip them to shreds too. Things have gotten way out hand. I am so glad I don't have young ones in school anymore.

sounds like a rumor among kids to me, but at this point nothing suprises me.