Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response memes matter to her Publication

how many people see this person or demon as a mass murderer and what would that individual do if caught alone with him? If you could go back in time before Hitler took power? What would people do after they know just the depth of evil some of these people are?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Focus much more on family and would have more of a military society(?)in jesus name

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Getting fitted for his noose. Fauci hangs tomorrow.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Does not measure up?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

⛳🏌️‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FUNNIEST ONE YET HAHAHAHA

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Im still laughing aaahahaha

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

This is the BEST of the memes from this photo. Made me laugh out loud.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😂👍👍

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

😂⛳🏌️‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I needed a good laugh like this today.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Looks like the reporter is wearing his pants or she’s sporting the biggest wedgie on earth under that hideous blazer

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I wear ancle pants/jeans to, in Norway its used when around the watefront
or heals
or if you have the style of this angel reporter here
I love her and her classic blazer

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Is this his truck?

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Yeah, maybe
think its harder to make a girl a guy thena guy a gal

(1) Show this thread