Happy Easter to all Christians who's celebrating today. Jesus has Risen.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Happy Resurrection Day! 🕊

The Son is Ressurected Z!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Our King Reigns = = = > < >
From Cradle + To Cross + To Crown = = = > < >
Glory + Hallelujah = = = > < >

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

He is risen🙏☦🕊

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

He is risen - thank you Father❤️

🙏🏼🙌🏻🙏🏼 He has Risen! 💫

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Happy Easter President and First Lady Trump! Christ has Risen!🌹☦️🤍
2👇

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I want to know more about the Orthodox Easter. The red egg symbolism.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

There's tradition that the first colored egg has to be red and you should keep it in home it is called, free translated, as "keep home safe egg".

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🙏☘️💖

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Happy New beginning!
Easter That many are unaware of.
Earth changes are felt

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

He is risen! 🙏