Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You people are the best!

Hope you know that!

:)

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thanks Doq for all the LOVE, every day!

Just received a message from an x"friend" (not this fam) who I reached out to months ago after a long cold silence. You know we don't like to leave others behind and in the dark, but when they shoot back arrows intended to demoralise, reduce and ridicule... "Are you still in Q anon mode or have you seen the light? You’re too smart to be taken by the bullshit those uneducated morons preach." .... perhaps silence is an appropriate reply.
We don't have to save everyone.
We are not the same.
I'm conserving my energy for those souls with kind hearts and sincere questions.

I LOVE and appreciate you all!

or, perhaps a response from 10D offering the other cheek, so to speak, is a way, after all, wwg1wga.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it