Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So this platform isn't safe either?

Doq, he did apologize for getting his assumption wrong. maybe he's a bad judge of character 🤔

Shill deserves to be outted as a loser and a liar ...truth rises to the surface all fakers will be revealed!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana does not have a problem with sites that need some kind of advertising to make money to be able financially to run a news site. That is our capitalizm system. It costs money to create web sites and pay a programer etc......
My problem with him was that he turned out to be a creep in real life.
Nana- done
The rest is up to him and God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was thinking that Medic turned out to be a creep?
Doq nailed it.

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

No. Also where is Joe M Dylan lol

last post on gab, sorry I stopped following back on twit.
Lots of words and after lots of thought, agreed for a person preaching about God, his words didn't match his actions.

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

Always saw him as a grifter. Making money off Patriots. View him as an Pay triot. Q don't like those types.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication

You do realize he's being sarcastic about it mocking FakeNews. However I quit following him because he went from Patriot to Paytriot citing his knowledge of Q when in reality he could never explain anything Q posted like, I'm not sure what this is or what that is. Like I said, Paytriot.

(3) Show this thread

nope! haven't really looked! 👊🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

probably writing a book making money off Q...
and Joe M went dark and crawled under a rock until the war is over....

Patriot for years, The Corp is my LIFE, #WWG1WGA, PAIN IS COMING and for some has already ARRIVED. May be surprised at who I am.

Anyone on any social platform trying to PROFIT from this movement and or THE PLAN should be blackballed and blocked. Most of us Patriots barely get buy, and still we donated all we could to our Great President, and I for one will not send a penny for these pay for crumbs pricks. You all know the big accounts i am talking about from twitter. I see they have migrated over to this platform, ignore them and don't send them a damn dime. This is about saving America the World not for padding the pockets of lazy non working basement dwelling creeps. Ok rant over # SemperFi

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

1st big a/c to block me. Badge of honour...

Honestly I never liked him. He always cut people down when thay ahd their own opinion. I know many followed him but after listening to a video he did, I just got a bad vibe from him. That's just my feeling though 🤷‍♀️

i definitely don't look for that fool anywhere. Hopefully he never resurfaces

He hasn't posted anything new on Rumble in 17 days. Last vid was with x22 Report on Jan 16th.

clouthub sucks unless you enjoy censorship

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response K__ Y__ to his Publication

yea that clouthub sucks big time

(1) Show this thread

Well he did wipe out his posts 4 days ago

Hasnt posted anything negative or against Q that ive seen on GAB

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Ben Swolo to his Publication

The guy is a fake, but don't take my word for it. I called him out in early 2018 and my position has not changed.

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They are attacking us on every platform

In response Another Patriot to his Publication

Praying Medic is now attacking Q? Wow... he got me started Dec 2017, but haven't listened to him the last few months or year

(1) Show this thread