#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

can u send me a dm? I dont get the gematra stuff...was gonna ask a few questions bout it.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

I dont do DM but feel free to ask me anything here !

=)

start with this video

https://youtu.be/OXbVZc10lnk

Vortex Math Part 1 and 2 Nikola Tesla 3 6 9 The Key To Universe - YouTube

In this video, I will Explain The Importance of Mathematics in our lives. The Vortex MathMathematics, as we know it today, is only a tool to symbolize quanti...

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

masonic? ewww..I dont want anything to do with masonic...😳

Um no

if I give you knowledge you dont saw ewww

Ill be here when you decide to grow up

wow. that was ugly.
I dont indulge in anything that has to do with satanic stuff. No reason to get ugly.

What is Satanic ?

a symbol ?

satan owns NOTHING

do you even know what it means?

run along if youre not interesting in learning
Ive had enough of the hatefulness

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I still havent been hateful to u, yet again u are insulting me. It doesnt sound like u want to "teach" anyone anything.
Good luck to u...n keep in mind...u say u are a cancer survivor, ( like many people in this world). When God heals, it means He has a higher purpose for u. I hope u find it, n I really hope u soften your heart. It cant be a happy life being so mean to people who havent said or done anything to hurt u. I'll pray for u, either way. God bless n Im sorry to have irritated u. Truly.

I cant teach anything to someone who immediately turns their nose up and says EWWWWW

then turns around expecting me to be nice

kinda strange

(1) Show this thread