@realdonaltrump β€˜s post on GAB . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
I did some Gematria in the bottom left corner of the words from his post. I truly believe things are still happening behind the scenes and I truly believe The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! Thank you all for all you have done and God Bless each and every one of you!!! We R in this together!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ #GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA #trump2021 #JFKJRLIVES . ❀️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

thank you for all the numbers gemantria! i look forward to superbowl sunday. its the "55th superbowl!!πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺπŸ˜€

In response Ccqueen Queen to his Publication

BQQM . πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ˜ŽπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

I would really love to learn about how Gematria works, I love numbers, math and puzzless; is there any website you would recommend to me?

In response Patriot May to her Publication

Gematria is a Jewish form of numerology in which the letters of the Hebrew alphabet are substituted with corresponding numbers. This is the calculator I use! ❀️ I hope this helps!#wwg1wga
https://www.gematrix.org

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

We know who our President is !!!!!!!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Thank you Patriot!!! God Wins! We Win! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈβ€οΈ

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

Thank you Casey Dee for all your decodes & insight on everything.Much appreciated. Sending love& light your wayπŸ•Šβ€
Stay faithful Patriots,God has indeed already taken care of thisπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Awww thank you very much, I really appreciate that!!! God Bless you#wwg1wga πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I feel the same way. The way everything ended was jjust too strange and the whole Biden "Presidency" jjust seems surreal. I sometime feel like the only person whole can see through the veil at what's happening. And all my customers that come in my store everday are just shell shocked and disheartened. So I get up in the morning, I cry for a minute, put on my big girl panties and connect with ya'll to continue forward with the fight. #WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Nature Girl to her Publication

Is your store in Austin, Texas by chance? Would love to support a fellow patriot!πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

I can't wait!! I wish this is the last month of hell!! πŸ™πŸ™

WWG1 WGA Worldwide πŸ’œTime for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Namaste Casey πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Not I believe they are happening, but

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’ƒWOW! Just WOW

πŸ™

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread
In response Walker Colt to his Publication

Well that is awesome . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏπŸΈ

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIΔ†! πŸ’ͺWWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God πŸ™ in training for life πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

In response Walker Colt to his Publication

ahhh u beat me to it πŸ˜‰

(2) Show this thread