Kinda wish Anonup had it's own chat app like messenger. A place for anons to gather and discuss plans for our futures, etc.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

We had Patriot Meetups that Veronica Wolski started! “The Peoples Bridge Lunches”!

She asked me to start one here in North Dallas! They were Amazing! We met at this Fun Restaurant and sometimes talked for 3 Hours! 🤣😂.

We would Face-Time Veronica and she would be having one in the Chicago area at the same time!

We Should Do This! I’ll plan one here (Northwest Dallas Area) at the same place as “The People’s Bridge” meetup! An AU Meetup! Anyone Interested?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I’d try to make them.....I did overpasses for Tx. long ago & we did meetings. I’m in Coppell.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We could always just start calling and meeting with others who are close to us, then possibly even contact groups at a time in specific geographic locations.

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I was just thinking how meeting all my Patriot friends would be a really good Thing ..... connect .... some day! 🙏🏼✨💕 Ping

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love the idea

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana just mentioned that the other day but was thinking at the time a video chat instead.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

That would be nice.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Well...after thinking about, we get enough crap on telegram with the crypt bots and stuff....

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I will turn a post into a chat in a skinny minute😅

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🤣😂

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Laughing my azz off!😂😁

(2) Show this thread

The fact that this website does NOT have an app makes everything better. No need for BS Appstore or Android to keep track.