Are you able to accept the message even if you don't like the messenger?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

so...is Elon going to send the message I wonder? at this point it is about gathering information and discerning what is best for our souls.....too many players in this movie.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Yes 😊

if it's true yes!!! this is not a divide and conquer movement so personalities should be set aside. it's not personalities before principles, but principles before personalities.

WWG1WGA

In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

we all have a lot to learn from one another, knowledge is key, when it comes to Ascension principles some are slower than others, but I am so grateful to be pointed in the right direction, as well as, be guided to take more action.

research is key, to gain corroboration and further knowledge. thus helping to guide us in the right direction.

there are some comments made in alternative media videos that I didn't quite jive with, but it did not mean that I shot down the messenger, just because of one thing that I disagreed with.

I just continued to research see what other opinions are and then way out my findings.

I trust in God that he will guide me in the right direction.

he's never let me down thus far.

WWGIWGA

(1) Show this thread

absolutely

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Yes... I trust my body/feelings/intuition etc., to be able to look beyond the 'messenger', as I do my best to step away from 'thinking'. Putting aside any preconceived ideas can be a challenge at times, but is good to practice. It's a welcoming feeling to be proved wrong about someone or something I may have had negative thoughts about previously..β˜ΊοΈπŸ™.

A friend once told me " listen to what they say, but watch their feet" it has be very valuable over the years........

Why ask that question? Are we expecting a message from a previously known black hat?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

no, im just curious
and why not ask?

(1) Show this thread

BRILLIANT, Kim.
Ty for saying so succinctly
what I was trying to say this a.m.

Don't shoot the messenger
pay attention TO THE MESSAGE!

Is it true? False? What do YOU think! πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Yes as long as it's the truth!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

… no

Every ending is a New Beginning 🀍 ✨ For God and Country. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Yes, what matters is the message.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Yes! Message over messenger

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Imagine Obummer coming to you with a message...
You would go hmmmm at least wouldn't you?
I really did not know what to answer...very tricky

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi kim yes if its the truth if not ignore and move on πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

If I don't accept the messenger, I'll likely 'except' their message. Trust is key.

If you're referring to ppl with TDS they'll have to trust Trump before they accept any of his messages.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

My personal experience with this is through Feeling the Message.

My most powerful example of this is when Trump announced he was running.
Believe it or not, my first reaction was instant repulsion, due to MSM portrayal over the years.

My Intuition IMMEDIATELY slapped me upside the head, and said "Look again"....
which I dutifully did.

I proceeded down rabbit hole after rabbit hole, which provided nothing but evidence of how generous and amazing Donald had been, to multiple people.

Since elected?
His speeches move me to literal, grateful tears.
And his Inauguration hangs immortalized on my wall.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’—

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i will revolt against the messenger, challenge the message, cling to my traditionally held belief system, defend the guilty who have gaslighted me as i have my whole life. eventually the truth wins.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Always!

the truth will set us all free

Always! 😎

Principles before Personalities. πŸ™Œ

#FamilyIsEverything

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

only if it resonates

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

:)

Hi RD!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

No matter what, I will always accept the word of God from where it shall be delivered. For that which I am not seeing or see improperly I will eat.

If it's true, yes

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Tricky...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Absolutely and I only pray that my readers feel the same way, lol!

Some of the best info I have ever received has been from people I either prejudged, or was dismissive of. I am thankful for learning those important lessons. Open Mind Mentality absorbs all the juicy bits!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

isn't that an interesting question - one answer is that many people could not accept the message from our President Trump because they did not like him....

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Truth wins. Absolutely.