I've been day counting in the drops! Yesterday was the 500th day since the last drop. It would have been cool if Q500 had been a delta yesterday - but of course, it wasn't.
HOWEVER I found that we DID have a day last December when
#days since last Q drop =#DROP.
The day was 19 December 2021 and the # was 376.
I don't know if this is relevant. I've decided to call it an Omega 😊 because it counts from the last drop. There are also 2 Alphas (same concept but counting from the first drop) (see thread)

Only people mentioned by @Arya in this post can reply

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

So here we go with the two Alphas. Just to remind you of what I'm doing here.
An Alpha is a date when the day count from the first drop equals the number of a drop that is a delta for that day.
We have had two up until the present date.
#419 on 21 December 2018
#860 on 06 March 2020

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

The next Alpha is due on 27 July 2022. On that day, 1733 days will have gone by since the day of the first drop.
I don't know if this is significant in any way, but there are very few dates that coincide like this and I can't help feeling that these days must be special in the Q map.
Any ideas are much appreciated.

(1) Show this thread