Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

I wonder how many followers of Christianity who are aware that we have been lied to about absolutely everything, understand at any inate level, that Christianity itself was a tool for the expansion of the Roman empire and therefore, must also obscure an even deeper hidden truth........

Jesus is most certainly not the pinnacle of truth. Not by a long, long way.

In fact, and this might seem blasphemous to Christians, but Jesus is a Roman bastardisation of the Irish Bible of the Sun God Iesa.

Those who know the Irish language can read the Hebrew words as half arsed attempts at obscuring that the roots of the words are Irish Gaelic.

I mean, come on - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, David and the apostles lol

I mean seriously, the apostles names are like a very large but very amle Irish family.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
The Peacemaker & the Tadadaho - YouTube

This short film is part of 8 short, testimonial films, on the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois.) The Iroquois are embarking on an historic project about the 500-year ...

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

Anyone who can casually say that Jesus is not the pinnacle of truth is looking for an argument.

(3) Show this thread