"Invest now gentalmen, or lament later." Sam Houstons quote from the movie "The Alamo." He was talking about Texas, but right now I'm talking about silver.

If I had envested in gold decades ago when I had the cash, I would be a millionair now. Instead I invested in a business that went under due to unconstitutional regulations. This is when I began to research and learn. It should of never happened. I should still have the business to pass on to children and grand children. Now I'm broke and hardly able to pay the bills, about to loose my left leg due to this stupid FAKE Chiina virus and idiot medical care because of it with nothing to buy silver. I feel like a jackass for not doing so a long time ago. Even if it was only one ounce per month.

In response Chris Duke to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChrisAaronDuke in this post can reply

Instead I invested in more guns and lead to cast my own bullets. It sounded like we were going to battle on the streets when this first began. G&A is a form of gold when in need. Always has been. We tend to stick with what we know.

I'm going to put off some bills to spend $100-$200 a month on silver purchases just the same. Problem is where to get it from trusted sellers? Sounds like the BIG guys are slowing down sales and raising prices quick because of demand. I can't blame them. With the projected rise in price, they want to hold on to as much as they can. It's not that they don't have any to sell, they just don't want to sell it at the lower price!

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Prayers, Chris.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Thank you. That means a lot.

(1) Show this thread