To anyone following Whiplash347 on Telegram:

BE CAREFUL.

He’s promoting a token on Lobster called Pendulum.pw.

The real Pendulum website is https://pendulumchain.org

A quick search on Twitter showed that someone asked if pendulum.pw was their project and they said it isn’t related to them.

Here is the tweet:

https://twitter.com/pendulum_chain/status/1440574880357904391?s=20&t=2VScgVeUrtdyP_dGH_Ee5Q

Make sure anyone participating in the Lobstr stuff knows what’s going on... Call them out on the bullshit. DYOR!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Banned by WL last summer for calling him out. Only looking out for his own wallet.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I have always been Leary of anyone asking for $$$
wasn’t it said by Q, no one should be enriching themselves for this movement? I am constantly praying for our military, the ones that are on the ground in harms way🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💥

god bless you and your family Doq. my thoughts and prayers are with you 🙏

Thanks for the heads up as usual. 😉

Whiplash promotes all of these Lobstr crap coins they pump and then dump! Started with DogeToken which is the only one that has held any sort of value. All of the rest are now worthless but they continue to introduce more almost weekly. Phil Godlewski is pushing Meticore. If they're selling something watch out!

scam scam scam account‼️

Hes promoting a lot more Disinfo lately, and people are buying it. He also deletes truth bomb Comms - and told followers he works for John Kennedy.

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Agree!

(1) Show this thread

Meticore and Crypto are being pushed really hard lately

Whip has been wrong so many times about coming events that I no longer trust him.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

stopped following long ago.
if he want money good luck
he will be joining us all at the end of the line.
pockets empty!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Did you notice that the Whiplash that appeared on Telegram after the twit wit purge is NOTHING like the Whiplash that was on Twitter that i remember.

I dont remember him pushing any kind of products or coins, none of that shit on twitter.

Nana has never thought they were the same person but I didnt follow him or her that closely on twit wit and pay ZERO attention to him on telegram.
Imho Telegram channels will make you crazy, more fakes than real.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I take telegram accounts with a grain of salt.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i agree

(3) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Thank you - that individual has been trying to get my attention - I tend to stay clear of anyone trying to "sell" anything - did not have a good feeling about this person