ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Elon is warning us about AI.

sometimes i wonder if a global EMP would be a good thing ...

as painful as it would be, 6 ~ 12 months without global power of any sort might be a good thing for the human race ... 'a time out' if you will, shut down all the noise, it would force humans into self reflection without all the chaos.

i can also be a bit heavy handed in solving problems ... lol

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @_Z_D21_ in this post can reply

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Kill everyone in every hospital and all the poor and needy?? Lol fucking hell glad you aint on the board bruver..

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response richie walker to his Publication

yeah i guess i am a "scorched earth" kinda guy when you consider the magnitude of the subject at hand.

we win, or they win ..

either way one side is facing extinction ..

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I honestly feel like the white hats somewhat had control over the evil doers at the beginning of covid. If you think about it we were all happy 2 have shortened hours( for me atleast...i was working 80 hrs week prior) ..being outside...spending time with our families....it's like they gave us a glimpse of what's coming.....but the evil ones fooked that up...so..we went to work...but i keep telling myself...that peace is coming.